Friday, February 11, 2022

Cooper's Hawk part 1

 The Cooper's hawk paid a visit today for the first time in quite a while. It hung around for at least 45 minutes and I got a lot of photos. This is the first batch.





                                                         "My chin itches."





                                                        "My chin still itches."





                                                        "My chin STILL itches!"

                                                           "I'll get it..."


                                                   "Oh yeah, that's the spot"

                                                        "Man, that felt good"



7 comments:

  1. wonderful series and I love the dialog, if that's the word I want.

    I guess I'll need to wait for the next batch to see if any actual "bath" takes place. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, there will be bathing! I got a LOT of pictures, I hope to post more later today.

      Delete
  2. FYI, Rock, I got the notification email that you'd posted this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, no editing? I mean, this morning I got the notification you'd posted.

      Delete
  3. Oh, OK, I wondered if it was just a wading visit. LOVE the comments! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monika! I'm getting the next batch ready to post.

      Delete
  4. Great pictures! And thank-goodness he finally got his chin scratched. Now he'll no where to go if he has any ore problems.

    ReplyDelete